Housing & Amenities
The McKinley Children’s Center offers quality, home-like housing facilities and state-of-the-art amenities to our children. These offerings include:
- Four residential cottages, each of which is named after one of our major benefactors (Whittier, Kiwanis, Campbell, and Gregory)
- A beautiful rose garden and sitting area
- A sports pavilion for basketball, hockey and other sports
- A large swimming pool
- Various open areas for soccer, football, baseball, etc.
- Full service dental facilities
- A health service staff that is ready to attend children’s health needs
- A dining hall and stage for presentations, plays, etc.
- Bicycles, skateboards and rollerblades